A UX Manifesto – Presented
by Ambrose Little
This last Friday I had the honor of presenting the keynote for the Tulsa TechFest 2012. Very well-organized event considering its size–good job to all the organizers and volunteers!
My talk was a talkified version of my recent “UX for Devs Manifesto” blog I wrote earlier this year. It was nice to get it out and share the ideas in person. It seemed to be well received.
Anyways, I said I’d post the slides and a few related resources, so here ya go.
In my talk, I referenced a few resources:
- Infragistics’ Indigo Studio and Quince
- Jared Spool’s $2.7B Question
- Smashing’s Free UX Sketching Templates
- 50 Sketching Resources for UX Designers (Paper Templates)
- Utrecht Sketchbook I Use
- Tombow Markers (Good for Light/Dark Drawing)
- Pigma Black Micron Pen
- Or just use Sharpies!
Did I forget something? Let me know! Also, check out my UX Book List for some recommended books.